Changes since version 10.1:
- Plot picture files from EEV with command pp. Try with earthquake on June 3rd 1996 in TEST base. Files are in PIC or local directory. A new linetype P is used in S-file for the file name. In SEISAN.DEF PLOT_PICTURE_COMMAND must be set.
- Plot pdf files from EEV with command pp. Files are in PIC or local directory. A new linetype P is used in S-file for the file name. In SEISAN.DEF PLOT_PDF_COMMAND must be set.
- A new command em in EEV will edit an ISO file listed in the S-file.
- A new program plotspec, called from EEV with command ps, will plot all spectra made with AUTOMAG in EEV. Bad fits can be deleted interactively.
- MULPLT will select possible arc channels before reading them.
- Q correction in most programs have been changed to optionally be frequency independent set q0 for f below a given frequency, usually 1 Hz.
- New Perl script (textttmerge_seisan.pl) to associte CAT files, many new options compared to ASSOCI and ASSOCIATE.
- Program LSQ can now also plot curves from xy-data.
- A new program ISCCSVC2NOR to convert ISC CSV catalog data to Nordic format.
- WAVETOOL: new option to convert station and channel names of miniseed files
- Data in SeisComP archives with quality make M, R or E, is now read, if D is not present
Peter Voss 2022-05-06T16:12Z | Please contact email@example.com regarding the webpage, it is hosted by The Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS) | xxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyy