Changes since version 9.0:
- New compiler and graphics system for Windows: This is the largest change. Windows now uses Gfortran and gcc and the graphics library is DISLIN. This has stabilized the graphics on Windows end enabled to use the same compiler on most platforms. However, the gfortran on Windows has created new problem in some programs most of which probably has been solved.
- SEISAN can now extract and plot data from a BUD and a SEISCOMP archive, read more at page .
- EEV has several new options: CM: Copy many files, DD: Duplicate header, FH: HASH fault plane solution, FP: FPFIT fault plane solution, FO: Plot all fault plane solutions, IFP: Input munually fault plane solution, INPUTFPS: input complete fault plane solution line, COML: Input geographical location line, COMF: Input felt event comments.
- FOC: A program to plot and analyze fault plane solutions.
- FPFIT: FPFIT fault plane solution program with SEISAN driver program FPFIT_SEISAN.
- HASH_SEISAN: HASH fault plane solution program.
- THIS PROGRAM IS NO LONGER PART OF SEISAN (2018): GETPDE - A new program that grap the PDE from the USGS web page and add the events in a database.
- SEIS2VIEWER - A new program for plotting earthquakes on a map, command smap, see page .
- EPIMAP: Can now plot fault plane solutions.
- MULPLT: Has a three component option facilitating working with three component data.
- AVQ: new program to average Q-relations.
- MAG2: new program to invert amplitudes for ML scale.
- Individual size of graphics windows for different programs can now be set in COLOR.DEF.
- The following programs do not work with Gfortran: HYPINV, HYP_ISC, NORHYP, ARCSEI
Peter Voss : Fri Nov 12 10:33:10 UTC 2021