- GMAP: The color and width of the error ellipses can now be set, see page
- MULPLT multi trace mode: A label is now showing the id of the OP and the last action and the id of the OP preforming the action. The label is not shown if MULPLT_MULTI_LABEL is zero in MULPLT.DEF
- MULPLT multi trace mode: If one right click on station/channel code, MULPLT will now select all stations/channels plotted above, if one did not left click on one of the station/channels above.
- MULPLT: If NSORT_DISTANCE is set in MULPLT.DEF, all stations are plotted in distance order after epicenter, subsidiary after location of station with first phase pick.
- GMAP: Fix bug setting default MSIZE, fix bug when sorting event id Q
- Logging: One can now turn logging off; set SEISAN_LOGGING to in SEISAN.DEF
- FOCMEC can generate theoretical amplitudes and polaritites for testing.
- A new program, COMPARE_HYP has been added. The program compares
hypocenters and magnitudes from two data sets of
idential evenrs and calculates average differences. Used e.g. to evaluate
effect of changing a model or location program.
Peter Voss 2022-05-06T16:12Z | Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the webpage, it is hosted by The Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS) | xxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyy